Rent/Utility Assistance

Criteria :

  • Single mother (or legal female custodian) with dependent children in the home
  • Income levels within the poverty range of HUD guidelines
  • Proof of income - check stubs, court documents, social security receipts
  • Proof of disconnection or notice to vacate IN HAND
  • Identification for mother - driver's license AND social security card
  • Identification for children - birth certificate or social security card
  • Current lease agreement in mother's name only

If you meet these qualifications, feel free to contact our office at 432-689-3411, or click the link below.

Request Assistance from Midland Fair Havens

Upon receiving your information, our intake coordinator will be in touch to discuss your needs. (Note: Each single mother can only be given assistance ONCE within a 12-month period.)