God's Simple Plan of Salvation
Accepting Jesus as your Savior is the only way for you to go to heaven and have assurance of eternal life. Jesus is waiting for you to read this, confess your sins and by faith receive Him as your Savior and Lord. He will forgive you of your sins, come into your heart and save your soul from hell. Jesus paid the ultimate price for our salvation. All that you have to do is pray, repent and believe!!! Please do this now and accept Him as Lord of your life !!!!
[Bible verses are linked to BibleGateway.com, New American Standard Bible. You can easily change the Bible version if you wish via that website.]
- Every person needs to be saved:
For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:10, 23)
- No one can save themselves:
Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according
to His mercy He saved us. (Titus 3:5)
- God has provided a way to save us:
But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. (Romans 5:8)
- Jesus paid our sin-debt:
For the wages of sin is death. (Romans 6:23)
- God offers us the gift of eternal life:
The gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Romans 6:23)
- How to receive God’s gift of eternal life:
- Confess that Jesus is Lord
- Believe that God raised Him from the dead.
- Turn from your way and accept God’s way and will for your life.
- In prayer, call upon the Lord, confessing your sins and by faith receive Christ as your Savior. (Romans 10:9-10, 13)
Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and deserve to go to hell. I believe in my heart that You are Lord, that You died for my sins and that You were raised from the dead. Right now, I am asking You to forgive my sins come into my life and save my soul. I now turn from my way of life and receive You as my personal savior. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
If you have any questions or need help with the Plan of Salvation, please call Midland Fair Havens at 432.689.3411. We pray God’s blessing on you!